ANONYMOUS NAVIGATION ACROSS THE WEB PAGES
Usec Network, S.L., Holder Company of the web site “ucecmagazine.com” only obtains and preserves the following information about the visitors of our web:
1. The name of domain of the supplier (PSI) and / or IP address that it leads to the network. For example, a user of the supplier XXX only will be identified by the domain xxx.es and / or the IP address. Hereby we can elaborate statistics on the countries and servers who visit more often our web.
2. The date and hour of access to our web. It allows us to find out the hours of more flow, and to do the precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our rush hours.
3. The Internet address from the one that the link starts that directs to our web. Thanks to this information, we can know the efficiency of the different banners and links that aim at our server, in order to promote those who offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors of every section. It allows us to know the areas of more success and to increase and improve their content; in order the users obtain a more satisfactory result.
The obtained information is totally anonymous, and in no case it can be associated with a concrete and identified user.
NAVIGATION WITH COOKIES
1. The date and hour of the last time that the user visited our web.
2. The design of contents that the user chose in his first visit to our web.
3. Security elements that involve in the control of access to the restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by means of the selection of the corresponding option in his navigating program. Nevertheless, the company does not take responsibility of that the deactivation of the same ones prevents the good functioning of the page.
TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Usec Network, S.L., company of Spanish nationality with head office in the Street Caléndula, 93, MINIPARC III, Edificio E – 28109, Alcobendas de Madrid (España), is the holder of the web site “usecmagazine.com“.
In agreement with the in force regulation as for data protection as well as for services of the company of the information and of electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data supplied in the moment of his record, or any other one facilitated to Usec Network, S.L. for his access to some of the services of the web site (subscription to forums, chats, contests, …), will be incorporated into files ownership of this company, with the purpose of facilitating the presentation of the requested services, for the correct identification of the users who request services personalized in “usecmagazine.com”, for the accomplishment of statistical studies of the users registered in “usecmagazine.com” that they allow to design improvements in the given services, for the management of basic tasks of administration, as well as to keep him informed, by e-mail or for any other way, of innovations, products and services related to Usec Network, or with third companies collaborators. In case of commercial communications across e-mail or equivalent way, the user gives his express consent for the sending of advertising across the above mentioned way.
Likewise, the user gives his consent in order that Usec Network, S.L. disclose his information to INTEGRA+SEGURIDAD, S.C., with the only purpose of improving the presentation of the agreed services, respecting, in any case, the Spanish regulation for the protection of personal data.
Usec Network, S.L. compromises itself to the fulfillment of its obligation of secret of the personal data and of its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, to these effects, the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or not authorized access, in agreement with the established in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable regulation.
The user will answer, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated information, Usec Network, S.L. reserves the right to exclude of the services registered to every user who has facilitated false information, without prejudice of other actions that proceed by Law.
Any registered user can exercise at any time the right to accede, to rectify and, in the case, to cancel his information of personal data supplied, by means of written request directed Usec Network, S.L., (Department LOPD), Street Caléndula, 93, MINIPARC III, Edificio E. 28109 Alcobendas de Madrid, España.
2010 Usec Network, S.L.