Integra + Seguridad 2011
Once again, Integra + Seguridad is raised as the fair of security and emergencies; It has already been 8 editions agglutinating to the sectors of public and private security and the attention to the emergencies in order to inform, to form and to develop creating trends on a market that, day after day is stated as one of the most relevant pillars upon the professional environment of our society.
The goal that we have always chased, is to bring over the managerial profile of the sector to the exhibitors who take part in the fair, and what better solution that to fuse in the same environment congresses, professional workshops, demonstrations of product and exhibition of products, all this under a unique umbrella: The VIII Edition of the International Security and Emergencies Exhibition.
I+S 2011 will include the following events:
- “ Integra + Seguridad” Congress – As a result of the fusion of congresess USEC – CONJEPOL International Congress: VIII International Congress for Local Police Chiefs and City Councils, USEC – DIRSEG International Congress: VII International Congress for Security Managers and USEC – EMERGENCIAS International Congress: V International Emergency-related Congress.
- VIII International Security and Emergency Exhibition
- Official Delegations (Integra Compromise)
- Exhibitions and Show Rooms
The organization of Integra + Seguridad returns to innovate strengthening the concept of a professional exhibition. We give one more step in the commitment with our clients. Integra + Seguridad fixes itself a new challenge that redounds directly to the benefit added of its exhibitors, contributing directly to them a goodwill, as a quantifiable guarantee for the exhibitor.
INTEGRA Compromise will be based on the generation of programmed visits of a certain number of Official Delegations to the exhibitors, who will be directly proportional to the investment realized by the company in Integra+Seguridad.
Every Official Delegation will be composed by FIVE (5) members of the managerial scale of the sectors of the public and private security and of the attention to the emergencies, and every visit will have a maximum time of 20 minutes.
Therefore, the above mentioned INTEGRA COMPROMISE will be coded on the basis of the following relation:
- From 2 to 3 stands- Exhibitors type C: Compromise 7 Official Delegations during three days of exhibition.
- From 4 to 7 stands- Exhibitors type B: Compromise 15 Official Delegations during three days of exhibition.
- More than 8 stands- Exhibitors type A: Compromise 23 Official Delegations during three days of Exhibition.
For the good attainment of these aims, the person in charge of the delegation will ask the exhibitor to sign or to seal the visit in the INTEGRA Passport to support a correct control of the Official Delegations and to check so our INTEGRA COMPROMISE has been fulfilled. We are so sure of the aptitude to assume successfully this compromise, that we have enabled a economic penalty* in direct relation to every Official Delegation that is not fulfilled, compensating to the exhibitor.
Our compromise is your profitability!
* A clause is established where specific conditions are determined and where the procedure is fitted and the exact reasons of penalty that are assumed by the organization and the exhibitor.